Low Cost Journal,International Peer Reviewed and Refereed Journals,Fast Paper Publication approved journal IJEDR(ISSN 2321-9939)
apply for ugc care approved journal, UGC Approved Journal, ugc approved journal, ugc approved list of journal, ugc care journal, care journal, UGC-CARE list, New UGC-CARE Reference List, UGC CARE Journals, ugc care list of journal, ugc care list 2020, ugc care approved journal, ugc care list 2020, new ugc approved journal in 2020,
Low cost research journal, Online international research journal, Peer-reviewed, and Refereed Journals, scholarly journals, impact factor 7.37 (Calculate by google scholar and Semantic Scholar | AI-Powered Research Tool)
IJEDR RMS (Reviewer/Referral Management System)
Refer your Friends/colleague/student and Others You will get 250 Rupess Per paper.
About IJEDR RMS
RMS is stand for “Reviewer/Referral Management System” For Reviewer and Team Members. RMS is basically for the Reviewer and Refferal for your colleague/students/Friends.
- If you’re interested in honoring your knowledge and skills by supporting & promoting research activity in your University/College with the support
of one of the world's leading International Engineering Research Journal, you’ll be pleased to know that IJEDR has launched the IJEDR RMS (Reviewer/Referral Managment System).
- This Programme will serves as the foundation for the new research & innovations in fields of engineering around the world.
- IJEDR welcomes expressions of interest in joining our Representative Network, we are presently seeking new representative around the world.
- Types of Membership: 1)IJEDR Reviewer 2)IJEDR Referral Membership
- Charges to Join: Its free-of-cost
- Please Submit your Application by fillinf the form with Required Documets. based on that we will evalute your profile after that we will reply our final selection.
Who can become a reviewer for IJEDR?
A person who have the degree of Ph.D in the relevant field of engineering OR have the completed/Pursue Master in Engineering relevant field and have experience in the same field.
Who can Join: Professors/Lecturers/Existing IJEDR Reviewers/Authors who would like to be considered in becoming an representative of IJEDR should apply.
How to become reviewer for IJEDR?
- Please visit our website and join as reviewer. For that fill up the available form through following link.
- After first step You will receive notification for submitting the request to IJEDR by provided mail id.
- Then after we will evaluate your request for reviewer.
- If we accept your request then we will send the confirmation mail to you with the login credential details for Reviewer Management System.
- In mail you will be got the Reviewer ID.
- Then after you can login to our RMS System for reviewing process and recognition program.
How reviewer/team member got the reward for the work they do from the IJEDR?
- If you will become reviewer/team member for IJEDR then you have to recommend his/her colleague/students/friends for publish the paper in IJEDR then Reviewer got the Refferal amount(250 Per Paper) from the IJEDR.
- Reviewer/team member have to provide his/her Reviewer ID to colleague/students/Friends When the Submit Paper in IJEDR by clicking here.
- So when your recognized colleague/students submit the paper in IJEDR for publishing at that time they have to provide the reviewer ID to IJEDR.
- If your recognized colleague/student’s paper will publish successfully then IJEDR team add 250 Points in your account as a reward.
- Reviewer can check all thedetails regarding the paper that are submiited throught the referral of reviewer in reviewr's RMS account. Click here to login in account.
- After your account contain sufficient point, IJEDR will convert the reward points in currency and pay to reviewer.
Advantages for become the Member of RMS
- Member are important for us; IJEDR’s RMS aims to engage member and reward them for the work they do.
- If reviewer recommend his/her colleague /students for publish the paper in IJEDR then Reviewer got the Some amount from the IJEDR.
- Reviewer got the certificate from the IJEDR.
- Improve your reputation and increase your exposure to key figures in the field.
- Stay up to date with the latest literature, and have advanced access to research results.
- Develop critical thinking skills essential to research.
- Advance in your career – peer review is an essential role for researchers.
Terms & Conditions
- If reviewer recognize his/her colleague/student for publish the paper in IJEDR then, recognized colleague/student have to complete the entire publication process till the paper publish.
- After the successfully paper published in IJEDR, reviewer got the rewards point in account. Reviewer also check the rewards point in RMS account.
- 1 rewards point= 1 rupees
- You will be get 250 reward point per paper after the successfully published your recognized colleague/student 's Research Paper.
- If a reviewer has earned enough points to use them, the rewards points will appear as account credit on their account.
- Reviewer can redeem the rewards point after the he/she will got more than 500 Rewards points in account.