Contact Us Click Here
Low Cost Journal,Fast Paper Publication approved journal IJEDR(ISSN 2321-9939)
IJEDR RMS (Reviewer/Referral Management System)
Refer your Friends/colleague/student and Others You will get 250 Rupess Per paper.
About IJEDR RMS
RMS is stand for “Reviewer/Referral Management System” For Reviewer and Team Members. RMS is basically for the Reviewer and Refferal for your colleague/students/Friends.
- If you’re interested in honoring your knowledge and skills by supporting & promoting research activity in your University/College with the support
of one of the world's leading International Engineering Research Journal, you’ll be pleased to know that IJEDR has launched the IJEDR RMS (Reviewer/Referral Managment System).
- This Programme will serves as the foundation for the new research & innovations in fields of engineering around the world.
- IJEDR welcomes expressions of interest in joining our Representative Network, we are presently seeking new representative around the world.
- Types of Membership: 1)IJEDR Reviewer 2)IJEDR Referral Membership
- Charges to Join: Its free-of-cost
- Please Submit your Application by fillinf the form with Required Documets. based on that we will evalute your profile after that we will reply our final selection.
Who can become a reviewer for IJEDR?
A person who have the degree of Ph.D in the relevant field of engineering OR have the completed/Pursue Master in Engineering relevant field and have experience in the same field.
Who can Join: Professors/Lecturers/Existing IJEDR Reviewers/Authors who would like to be considered in becoming an representative of IJEDR should apply.
How to become reviewer for IJEDR?
- Please visit our website and join as reviewer. For that fill up the available form through following link.
- After first step You will receive notification for submitting the request to IJEDR by provided mail id.
- Then after we will evaluate your request for reviewer.
- If we accept your request then we will send the confirmation mail to you with the login credential details for Reviewer Management System.
- In mail you will be got the Reviewer ID.
- Then after you can login to our RMS System for reviewing process and recognition program.
How reviewer/team member got the reward for the work they do from the IJEDR?
- If you will become reviewer/team member for IJEDR then you have to recommend his/her colleague/students/friends for publish the paper in IJEDR then Reviewer got the Refferal amount(250 Per Paper) from the IJEDR.
- Reviewer/team member have to provide his/her Reviewer ID to colleague/students/Friends When the Submit Paper in IJEDR by clicking here.
- So when your recognized colleague/students submit the paper in IJEDR for publishing at that time they have to provide the reviewer ID to IJEDR.
- If your recognized colleague/student’s paper will publish successfully then IJEDR team add 250 Points in your account as a reward.
- Reviewer can check all thedetails regarding the paper that are submiited throught the referral of reviewer in reviewr's RMS account. Click here to login in account.
- After your account contain sufficient point, IJEDR will convert the reward points in currency and pay to reviewer.
Advantages for become the Member of RMS
- Member are important for us; IJEDR’s RMS aims to engage member and reward them for the work they do.
- If reviewer recommend his/her colleague /students for publish the paper in IJEDR then Reviewer got the Some amount from the IJEDR.
- Reviewer got the certificate from the IJEDR.
- Improve your reputation and increase your exposure to key figures in the field.
- Stay up to date with the latest literature, and have advanced access to research results.
- Develop critical thinking skills essential to research.
- Advance in your career – peer review is an essential role for researchers.
Terms & Conditions
- If reviewer recognize his/her colleague/student for publish the paper in IJEDR then, recognized colleague/student have to complete the entire publication process till the paper publish.
- After the successfully paper published in IJEDR, reviewer got the rewards point in account. Reviewer also check the rewards point in RMS account.
- 1 rewards point= 1 rupees
- You will be get 250 reward point per paper after the successfully published your recognized colleague/student 's Research Paper.
- If a reviewer has earned enough points to use them, the rewards points will appear as account credit on their account.
- Reviewer can redeem the rewards point after the he/she will got more than 500 Rewards points in account.