Publication Procedure & Guidelines
Guideline & Peer review Process
Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) in standard format (that is provided) describing new theoretical and/or experimental research. Author can submit paper with have any number of pages including figures, tables, and references. Submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness, and presentation.
Stages of publications procedure
- Submit your research paper/manuscript
- paper/manuscript should be in .DOC/.DOCX file format
- Submit online by clicking here
- Submit by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject of the mail write down “Submission of Manuscript/Research Paper: Name of Paper”. also mention paper category, title of the paper, fullname of author, designation, contact number In the message body of the mail.(only incase of not able to submit online)
- Next to submission
- our team will give the acknowlegement by mail regarding paper submission. also author will get the submitted paper unique registration id.
- Author can track submitted paper status online by login to AUTHOR's HOME account. for login authors have to use paper registration id and corresponding author Email id.
- Paper accept/reject notification
- Our reviewer team will evaluate submitted research paper and give Notification of research paper in terms of it accepted or not in the email
- Author can also check in AUTHOR HOME account for the reviewer result.
- In the case of paper accepted, authors have to pay Publication fees.
- In the case of paper rejection, author have to make the modification as per instruction given by our reviewer committee.
- Publication Fees
- If paper is accepted by the editirial/reviewer team then author need to pay publication fees.
- For payment of fees - author can login to AUTHOR's HOME and pay using credit card /debit card / internet banking/ other wallets options
- download the invoice copy of the payment from author home (go to Post-publication Download)
- Document submission ( Click here for Document Preparation Guideline )
- once payment of the publication fees is paid, the author has to submit the following mentioned documents in single mail to email@example.com within 4 days of paid publication fees
- Undertaking by Author form - Signature needs to done my all the authors
- Copyright transfer form - Signature needs to done my all the authors
- Identity Proof - Of all the Authors
- Payment Proof
- Final Manuscript/Research paper - Formatted as per IJEDR Format
- Paper Publication - after receivingabove mentioned documents, our team will publish your paper in 3 to 4 of days.
- Certificate of publication- author can download certificates of each author, publication letter, and published paper from AUTHOR HOME(go to Post-publication Download).
What is AUTHOR HOME?
IJEDR provide the account to each corresponding author individual. Once the paper submitted to IJEDR, corresponding author got the Account credential details in author provided Email address. Authors can check his/her paper details, Authors Details and Paper status from account.
Authors will download the soft copy of the published paper certificate, publication letters, and Published paper pdf file from his/her account after the paper will successfully published.
Allowed total number of authors per single Paper publication
Maximum 5 author will be allowed for single paper publication
Regarding reserach paper
Authors have to consider following criteria before publish the paper.
- The manuscript submitted is author’s own original work;
- All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work;
- Corresponding (1st Author)Author was authorized by all authors to transfer all royalties related with the manuscript and to enter into a binding contract with IJEDR as detailed in this Copyright Release Form, and He/She will be responsible in the event of all disputes that have occurred and that may occur,
- All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted;
- E-mail and street addresses of all authors have been entered into the IJEDR Journals Manuscript Submission and Evaluation System correctly,
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere;
- The text, illustrations, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- Authors transfer all financial rights, especially processing, reproduction, representation, printing, distribution, and online transmittal, to IJEDR with no limitation whatsoever, If IJEDR found any copyright content or any issue related to copyright in future, then IJEDR have rights to withdraw the paper without prior notice to authors
- All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers for a blind review. The reviewers use the following in evaluating research papers:Novel Contribution, Originality in Thought, Inferences, Key Strengths, Key Weaknesses, Areas of Improvement, Presentation/Organization of Research
Certificate of Paper publication
Our basic publication fee include softcopy of the certificates. we will provide e-certificate to each author individually, publication letter per research paper, and copy of the published paper with unique identification number.
our basic publication charge NOT include the hardcopy of the certificates and DOI.
if author wants hardcopy of the certificates, publication letter and copy of published paper then author have to pay additional hardcopy charges to IJEDR.