Low Cost Journal,International Peer Reviewed and Refereed Journals,Fast Paper Publication approved journal IJEDR(ISSN 2321-9939) apply for ugc care approved journal, UGC Approved Journal, ugc approved journal, ugc approved list of journal, ugc care journal, care journal, UGC-CARE list, New UGC-CARE Reference List, UGC CARE Journals, ugc care list of journal, ugc care list 2020, ugc care approved journal, ugc care list 2020, new ugc approved journal in 2020, Low cost research journal, Online international research journal, Peer-reviewed, and Refereed Journals, scholarly journals, impact factor 7.37 (Calculate by google scholar and Semantic Scholar | AI-Powered Research Tool)
(International Peer Reviewed,Refereed, Indexed, Citation Open Access Journal)
ISSN: 2321-9939 | ESTD Year: 2013

Current Issue

Call For Papers
June 2023

Volume 11 | Issue 2
Last Date : 29 June 2023
Review Results: Within 12-20 Days

For Authors


Indexing Partner

Research Area


Paper Details
Paper Title
Analysis of fertility of working women in pekanbaru
  Yusni Maulida,  Any Widayatsari,  Rizqi Amaliyyah

This study was conducted in Pekanbaru in 2019, and aimed at analyzing the effect of the variable of the flow of working hours and women's income on their fertility in Pekanbaru City. In this study the sample was married women who worked in Pekanbaru City in 2019. The data used in this study were secondary data sourced from BPS (Statistics Indonesia) Pekanbaru City, between 2013 and 2017 and primary sources from 100 respondents. 100 respondents in this study were determined using the 'Slovin' formula and were selected using the quota sampling technique. The analytical method used in this research was quantitative descriptive method, partial and simultaneous analysis. From the results of tests that had been carried out, simultaneously all independent variables examined in this study together have a significant influence on the fertility variable. Partially the flow of the working hours variables did not have a significant effect on the fertility variable, while partially the women’s income variable had a significant effect on the fertility variable. The effect (R^2) caused by these two variables together on the dependent variable was 65.3 percent, while the remaining 34.7 percent was influenced by other variables that were not examined in this study.

Keywords- Flow of working hours, women's income, fertility, women’s productivity
Publication Details
Unique Identification Number - IJEDR2002040
Page Number(s) - 220-228
Pubished in - Volume 8 | Issue 2 | April 2020
DOI (Digital Object Identifier) -   
Publisher - IJEDR (ISSN - 2321-9939)
Cite this Article
  Yusni Maulida,  Any Widayatsari,  Rizqi Amaliyyah,   "Analysis of fertility of working women in pekanbaru", International Journal of Engineering Development and Research (IJEDR), ISSN:2321-9939, Volume.8, Issue 2, pp.220-228, April 2020, Available at :http://www.ijedr.org/papers/IJEDR2002040.pdf
Share This Article

Article Preview

ISSN Details

DOI Details

Providing A digital object identifier by DOI
How to get DOI?

For Reviewer /Referral (RMS)

Important Links

NEWS & Conference

Digital Library

Our Social Link

© Copyright 2024 IJEDR.ORG All rights reserved